All About The Rizk Welcome Bonus – EXPIRED
Please note that this promotion is no longer valid as of 2019.
As a new player, you will have come across our Welcome Bonus, which you may or may not choose to use. But if you do want to use it, we’ll add an amount equivalent of 200% of your first deposit, up to a maximum of €/£/$ 100.
How Does It Work?
- Deposit €/£/$ 10 and we will add another €/£/$ 20 to your account, giving you €/£/$ 30 to play with.
- Deposit €/£/$ 50 and we’ll add another €/£/$ 100 to your account, giving you €/£/$ 150 to play with.
The amount you choose to deposit is up to you, it can be as little or as much as you like. The minimum amount we’ll give you is €/£/$ 20 and the maximum amount will be €/£/$ 100.
New to Rizk Casino?
Claim your 100% Welcome Bonus up to €100 + 50 Free Spins to get a leg up on the competition in our Rizk Races. Also, we'll give you a free spin on the almighty Wheel of Rizk where all prizes are wager free.Sign up
It’s also very important that you understand the Wagering Requirements (WR) of the Welcome Bonus which are 45 times the bonus amount. This means that, before you can withdraw any money won playing with the bonus, you must have bet an amount equivalent to 45 times the amount of the bonus (the money we gave you).
Not All Games Count Towards The Wagering Requirements
Something you should remember when playing with your Welcome Bonus is that not all the games on Rizk count towards your wagering requirement. Video Poker does not contribute anything to the wagering requirement and, depending on what game you’re playing, they will contribute differently as well. The games’ contributions are as follows:
- All Video Slots: 100%
- All games in the ‘Classic Slots’ section: 75%
- Bloodsuckers, 1429 Uncharted Seas, Jackpot Jester 6000, Jackpot Jester Wild Nudge: 75%
- All Table Games and Live Casino Games: 10%
€/£/$ 5 is the maximum bet you can place whilst your bonus is active and it includes the maximum bet you can place on double up gamble wagers after the game has been completed.
In the ‘My Account’ section under the ‘Balance’ tab, you will be able to see how much you have available to withdraw, how much you have in ‘Bonus Money’ and what your total balance is.
- Players from the UK that deposit via Skrill (Moneybookers) or Neteller are NOT eligible for the Welcome Bonus