Rizk-Free Bets on the NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs
We’ve put the Rizk-Free Bets on ice for this season’s conclusion of the Stanley Cup Playoffs with three different offers to choose from each round.
Here’s how it works
Place a bet of €20 or more on the Stanley Cup Playoffs. If it loses, we’ll credit your account with a Rizk-Free Bet for your first loser in each round (quarterfinals, semi-finals and finals).
To make things interesting, we’ve split the Rizk-Free Bets into three categories.
- Place a single bet of €20 – €49 and receive a €10 Rizk-Free Bet, each round, for your first losing bet of the round.
- Place a single bet of €50 – €99 and receive a €25 Rizk-Free Bet, each round, if your bet does not win.
- Place a single bet of €100 or more and receive a €50 Rizk-Free Bet, each round, if your bet does not win.
This promotion is available on all matches taking place in the Stanley Cup Playoff quarterfinals, semi-finals and finals, so, if you keep winning, great! But just remember, for your first losing bet of each round, we’ll credit your account with the relevant Rizk-Free Bet.
Terms and Conditions
- This campaign is open for all customers excluding Sweden, New Zealand and the United Kingdom.
- Only single bets and bets placed with real money counts towards this campaign.
- Bet €20 or more up on the NHL playoffs round. If your bet loses, you`ll be automatically credited with a Rizk-Free Bet worth €10/€25/€50 dependant on your original stake.
- Only your first losing bet for the playoff round (quarterfinal, semi-final and final) counts for this promotion.
- The maximum amount of Rizk-Free Bets attainable from this promotion is three (One per round)
- The value of the Rizk-Free Bet awarded will be dependant on the stake of the losing single bet as shown below:
- Losing bet stakes between €20-49 will receive a €10 Rizk-Free Bet.
- Losing bet stakes between €50-99 will receive a €25 Rizk-Free Bet.
- Losing bet stakes between €100 or more will receive a €50 Rizk-Free Bet.
- Voided and/or cancelled bets will not qualify for this promotion.
- Cashed out bets will not qualify for this promotion.
- If you have two or more losing bets on the same event that qualify for the promotion, the first bet settled as a loss will count.