The Rizk Race
The Rizk Race has gone through some changes, an evolution of sorts, it’s entered a new stage. While the week-long version of the Rizk Race was more of a Le Mans style race, the new races are more of a drag race; fast, intense and exciting.
Joining A Rizk Race
You can find and join a race by visiting the Rizk Race Page, located on the left side of the Rizk Casino Page or by clicking on the Rizk Race Logo, located on the right-hand side of the games window.
Here’s How It Works
The Rizk Race is simple enough to understand You’ll get a pre-defined time limit to play and a set amount of spins to complete. At the end of the allocated time and spin limit, the player who has accrued the most points wins.
You’ll get the chance to win a number of exciting prizes at the end of the races, all of which are completely wager-free.
1. The Main Races
Every day there will be two main races, both of which run for 55 minutes. The first starts at 18:00 with a 1st prize of £500 and the other, which starts at 20:00 and offers up a 1st prize of £1000. The main races are run on a specific game, which can be found on the races page when you join the races.
2. Race All Day
On top of the main races, races will start every 30 minutes throughout the course of the day. These are 25 minutes long and offer up prizes including Free Money, Free Spins and Super Spins.
The Points System
Below you can see how the points are calculated during the races.
- Every win = 10 points
- 3 wins in a row = 30 points
- 3 losses in a row = 40 points
- Big wins (minimum 10x your original bet) = 300 points
The main races will be run on a specific game, which can be found on the race page when you join the race, all other races are for all games, except:
- Table games
- Live casino games
- 3 reel slots
- Video poker
- Genii games, Castle Builder slot and any slot games with either a “feature collect” mechanism or a “gamble” feature, where it is possible, post-game, to gamble your winnings from that spin.
So now you know it all works and now you know how amazing the new Rizk Races are. Now’s the time to join a race and show everybody how to play slots.
Terms and Conditions
- All Rizk Races you wish to take part in need to be joined prior to their start time. Should you not join a race before it starts, you will not be able to take part.
- Each race has a limited amount of spins available, only spins from qualifying games after the start of a Rizk Race count towards your total.
- Once the maximum number of Rizk Race spins has been completed, no further points will be awarded.
- Only spins that are fully completed within each Rizk Race timeframe will count towards your total.
- In the event of a tie where players finished the race with the same number of points, the winner will be decided by the player who achieved the final score first.
- All prizes will immediately be credited to your Rewards Section following the conclusion of the race.
- In the event of a technical issue the Rizk Race will be declared null and void.
- The Main Rizk Race runs on a specific game allocated before the start of each race. For all other races, all games apply with the exception of: Table games, Live casino games, 3 reel slots, Video poker, Genii games, Castle Builder slot and any slot games with either a “feature collect” mechanism or a “gamble” feature, where it is possible, post-game, to gamble your winnings from that spin.
- Players whose betting patterns are deemed to be only playing for Rizk Race Prize pools will be restricted from participating in Rizk Races with immediate effect and their patterns of play reviewed on regular basis.
New to Rizk Casino?
Claim your 100% Welcome Bonus up to £100 + 50 Extra Spins to get a leg up on the competition in our Rizk Races. Also, we'll give you a free spin on the almighty Wheel of Rizk where all prizes are wager free. New customers only. Min £10 dep. Neteller/Skrill excl. Max bonus £100. Wagering 40x on bonus amount within 30 days. Bonus max bet £5. Spins paid on selected games, 10 per day. Game weighting andBonus T&Capply.