Terms & conditions
Version 2.11 – last updated October 3rd, 2017.
- By using and/or visiting any section of the website www.rizk.com (the “Website”); or by opening an account on the Website you agree to be bound by:
- The General Terms and conditions, on this page;
- Any game rules,
- Any terms and conditions of promotions, bonuses and special offers which may be found on the Website from time to time.
- All of the terms and conditions listed above shall together be referred to as “the Terms”.
- Please read the Terms carefully before accepting them. If you do not agree to accept and be bound by the Terms please do not open an account or continue to use the Website. Your continued use of the Website constitutes acceptance of the Terms.
- The Terms will come into effect on the 12th of October, 2015.
- The Casino Services are provided by MT SecureTrade Ltd. a company bearing registration number C56545, and having its registered address at GB Buldings, Penthouse, level 4, Watar street, Ta´Xbiex, XBX 1301, Malta. For customers accessing the casino services from Great Britain (“GB”) MT SecureTrade Limited is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commmission and holds a Remote Casino Operating Licence number 39575. For non-GB players MT SecureTrade Ltd. is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority (www.mga.org.mt) in virtue of a Class 1 license numbered MGA/CL1/954/2014, MGA/CL1/955/2014 issued on the 19th of May 2014 and by N.V. SecureTrade a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of Curacao, having its registered address at Hugenholtzweg Z/N, UTS-Gebouw, Curacao and is licensed and regulated in virtue of license number No.1668/JAZ granted by the Government of Curacao. The website is owned by Zecure Gaming Limited, a company bearing registration number C 69036 and having its registered address at GB Buildings, Penthouse, Watar Street, Ta’ Xbiex XBX1301, Malta. For customers accessing the casino services from Great Britain (“GB”) MT SecureTrade Limited is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commmission and holds a Remote Casino Operating Licence number 39575.
4. Opening your account
- In order to place a bet via the Website, you will need to open an account on the website (“Your Account”).
- For various legal or commercial reasons, we do not permit accounts to be opened or used by customers resident in certain jurisdictions, including the United States of America (and its dependencies, military bases and territories including but not limited to American Samoa, Cyprus, Guam, Marshall Islands, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and Virgin Islands), Afghanistan, Algeria, Belgium, Bouvet Island, British Indian Ocean Territory, Bulgaria, Comoros, Czech Republic, Denmark, Ecuador, Estonia, Ethiopia, France, Greenland, Greece, Guam, Holy See (Vatican City State), Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Ireland (sports betting prohibited), Israel, Italy, Jordan, Democratic People’s Republic of Korea, Kuwait, Libya, Malaysia, Montenegro, Myanmar, New Caledonia, Nigeria, Pakistan, State of Palestine, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Singapore, Slovenia, Somalia, South Africa, South Georgia and the South Sandwich Islands, South Sudan, Spain, Sudan, Syria, The Faroe Islands, Turkey, Western Sahara, Yemen or other restricted jurisdictions (“Restricted Jurisdiction”) as communicated by us from time to time. By using the Website you confirm you are not a resident in a Restricted Jurisdiction. If you open or use the Website while residing in a Restricted Jurisdiction: your account may be closed by us immediately; any winnings and bonuses will be confiscated and remaining balance returned (subject to reasonable charges), and any returns, winnings or bonuses which you have gained or accrued will be forfeited by you and may be reclaimed by us; and you will return to us on demand any such funds which have been withdrawn.
- When attempting to open an account or using the website from any other jurisdiction it is the responsibility of the player to verify whether gambling is legal in that particular jurisdiction.
- A player must register personally by following the on-screen instructions.
- When you open Your Account You will be asked to provide us with personal information, including your name, date of birth, and appropriate contact details, including an address, telephone number and e-mail address (“Your Contact Details”).
- You hereby acknowledge and accept that, by using the services at the Website, you may both win and lose money.
- Your Account must be registered in your own, correct, name. You may only open one account. Any other accounts which you open with us in relation to the Service and the Website shall be “Duplicate Accounts”. Any Duplicate Accounts may be closed by us immediately and:
- any winnings and bonuses will be confiscated and remaining balance returned (subject to reasonable charges);
- any returns, winnings or bonuses which you have gained or accrued during such time as the Duplicate Account was active will be forfeited by you and may be reclaimed by us, and you will return to us on demand any such funds which have been withdrawn from the Duplicate Account.
- If you wish to open another account, you may do so by contacting the support at [email protected] If a new account is opened, the old account will be closed.
- You must maintain your account and keep your details up-to-date.
- If you wish to close your account you must send a request to do so on [email protected]
- All accounts and bonuses are limited to one per person, per household, per computer or per IP unless otherwise specified.
5. Verification of your identity; Money laundering requirements
- You warrant that:
- You are not younger than
- Of 18 (eighteen) years; or
- Any legal age at which gambling or gaming activities under the law or jurisdiction that applies to you require (“the Legal Age”); and
- The details supplied when opening Your Account are correct; and
- You are the rightful owner of the money in your Account.
- You are a resident in a jurisdiction which allows gambling
- The money deposited is not derived from any activity which is illegal.
- The company complies with Maltese, UK and European laws, regulations and guidelines for the prevention of money laundering and the funding of terrorism. Suspicious transactions shall be investigated by the company and, if necessary, a suspicious transaction report will be made by the company to the competent Maltese Authorities. In any such event, the company is prohibited from informing any players or third parties involved, save in limited circumstances, that an investigation is being or may be carried out, or that information has been or may be transmitted to the competent Authorities. Furthermore, in the event of any suspicious transactions, the company may suspend, block or close the account(s) of the relevant player(s) and withhold funds as may be required by law and/or by the competent Authorities.
- All transactions made by players on our site are checked to prevent money laundering and all other illegal activity.
- By agreeing to the Terms you authorise us to undertake verification checks as we may require ourselves or may be required by third parties (including regulatory bodies) to confirm your identity and contact details and to prevent money laundering (the “Checks”).
- Rizk.com shall not make a payment in excess of €2,300 (€2,000 for UK players) or currency equivalent from a player’s account, to such player, until rizk.com is satisfied that the identity, age and place of residence of the player has been suitably verified.
- In certain circumstances we may have to contact you and ask you to provide further information to us directly in order to complete the Checks. If you do not or cannot provide us with such information then we may suspend Your Account until you have provided us with such information or permanently close Your Account. Additionally, you will have to provide identification whenever you make a withdrawal of funds amounting to Two Thousand Three Hundred Euros (EUR 2,300) or more. Acceptable documentation to complete the checks include:
- Passport, national identity card or driving License together with a recent utility bill (e.g. gas, telephone, insurance) less than three months old.
- Proof of payment – subject to the deposit method used (copy of the credit card used, screen shot of e-wallet or recent bank statement).
- Additional verification may be required such as proof of funding of Ewallet accounts.
- If we are unable to confirm that you are the Legal Age then we may suspend Your Account. If you are proven to have been under that age at the time you made any gambling or gaming transactions, then:
- Your Account will be closed;
- any winnings and bonuses will be confiscated and remaining balance returned (subject to reasonable charges);
- any winnings which you have accrued during such time will be forfeited by you and you will return to us any such funds which have been withdrawn from your Account.
- In the case of British players we are required to undertake verification of your age, if such verification is not completed to our satisfaction within 72 hours of you first opening your account we are required to freeze your account until such time as we can successfully verify that you are over 18 years old. We are also required to verify your identity upon your gambling spend reaching a certain threshold. We are required to lock your account to prevent any withdrawals until such time as your identity has been verified. We may use a recognised third party provider to undertake these checks on our behalf. By agreeing to these terms you authorise us to provide your personal details to such third party, who will keep a record of the information we provide to them.
- In line with UK regulation, any person found to have created and/or operated an account whilst underage shall have any and all stakes refunded less withdrawals, should there be any.
6. Inactivity and deletion of player accounts
- If a player account remains inactive (i.e.: when no login is performed at the operator’s website) for a period of more than 12 months, the operator is entitled to charge a monthly account maintenance fee of €5 (£5/$5), starting on the 13th month of inactivity. Following 12 months of uninterrupted inactivity, the operator will send a reminder mail to the user via the e-mail address saved in his/her account details. Upon receipt of this reminder mail, the user will have 30 days to log into his/her player account. If no login is registered within this 30-day period, €5 (£5/$5) of real money credit or bonus money credit will be deducted from the balance. If the balance is less than €5 (£5/$5) then the whole amount will be deducted. If the account remains inactive after 13 consecutive months, the user will be sent a reminder mail every month and a monthly charge of €5 (£5/$5) will be incurred and deducted from the real money credit or bonus money credit of the player account accordingly.
- If the player account remains inactive for more than 12 months and the account balance is €0, no further charge will be incurred. The inactivity fee will be incurred on a monthly basis until the next login is performed at the website, in this case, the operator is entitled to block the player account.
7. Username, password, and customer information
- After opening Your Account, you must not disclose (whether deliberately or accidentally) your username and password to anyone else. If you have lost or forgotten Your Account details you may retrieve your password by clicking on the “Forget your Password” link below the login portal.
8. Deposits to your account
- If you wish to participate in betting or gaming using the Website, You must deposit money into Your Account which you can then use to place bets or play games.
- Deposits to the cash player account are made by transfer of money to the company’s account by way of the payment methods stated on the website. The payment methods currently available include debit cards, credit cards, E-Wallet payments, Prepaid Cards, Instant Banking, Fast Bank Transfers and Bank Transfers. The company reserves the right, to change the accepted methods of payment at its sole discretion. The company further reserves the right to accept certain methods of payment only subject to the fulfilment of certain conditions. The company does not warrant that all methods of payment are available at all times. To verify which payment and withdrawal methods that are currently available and the time lapse these take to process kindly visit our Deposit tab in the main page of our website.
- We do not accept cash funds sent to us.
- By depositing money you agree not to make any charge-backs, reversals or otherwise cancel any deposits into Your Account, and agree to refund and compensate us for unpaid deposits.
- The maximum amount of money you will be allowed to deposit in any one transaction is EUR 5,000 (£5,000/$5,000).
- The company can, under certain circumstances, credit a player’s account with so called “bonus money”. The conditions for the crediting of the bonus (e.g. First Deposit Bonus) and the amount of the bonus is determined by the company and set out on the website from time to time. For promotions that are currently running please follow this link: https://www.rizk.com/promotions.
- The bonus is stated separately on the account. It can only be paid out once it has been transformed into real cash winnings. If an account contains both the player’s own money and bonus money, the bonus money will only be available for wagering once the existing money has been used. Specific bonus conditions may be published on the website with the launch of specific bonus schemes. Before fulfilling the bonus turnover conditions if you transfer or withdraw the main deposit amount, bonus amount and all winnings from this bonus will be forfeited.
- Your Account is not a bank account and is therefore not insured, guaranteed, sponsored or otherwise protected by any banking insurance system. Additionally any money deposited with us in your Account will not earn any interest.
- We may at any time set off any positive balance on Your Account against any amount you owe to us when we re-settle any bets or wagers pursuant to Duplicate Accounts, Collusion, Cheating, Fraud and Criminal Activity or Errors.
- The time taken for your deposit to appear on your account balance is as follows:
|Deposit Method||Time Lapse Required|
|Credit / Debit Cards||Instant|
|Online Bank Transfer||Instant|
|Bank Transfer||3 to 4 working days|
11. In relation to deposits of funds into Your Account, you shall only use such debit and credit cards and other payment methods that are valid and lawfully belong to you.
12. Deposits to Your Account can be made in a number of permitted currencies chosen by the user upon registration. Deposits made to Your Account will be made in the currency chosen at registration. We retain the right to have Deposits on our site calculated to our base currency, the Euro. We use the ECB day rate at the time of Deposit. You hereby acknowledge that We cannot bear any responsibility or liability for any currency fluctuations in making any such conversions. We reserve the right to add or remove currency options at our discretion.
9. Withdrawals from your account
- You may request withdrawal of funds from Your Account at any time provided that:
- All payments made into Your Account have been confirmed as cleared and none have been charged-back, reversed or otherwise cancelled;
- Any Checks referred to in paragraph 5 above have been completed.
- We will attempt to accommodate your request regarding the payment method and currency of your withdrawal. This, however, cannot be guaranteed. All withdrawals will be remitted only to the same account from where the funds paid into the player’s account originated. We reserve the right to charge a fee amounting to our own costs (including the cost of the deposits) for withdrawals of funds that have not been put into play.
- Player funds which are restricted from playing will be displayed in a separate balance on the player’s main page, a player may not withdraw these restricted funds ( Bonus money)
- You are responsible for reporting your winnings and losses to your local tax or other authorities.
- The time taken for a withdrawal will depend on whether KYC documentation is needed and the speed at which it is delivered however the usual lapse of time for a withdrawal to be processed is as follows:
|Withdrawal Method||Time Lapse Required|
|Credit / Debit Cards||1 to 3 working days|
|Online Bank Transfer||Instant|
|Bank Transfer||1 to 3 working days|
- If an account has been dormant, closed, blocked or excluded for any reason and for any period of time the player may contact our support team to recover any pending funds that he might still have in the account. Our support team will immediately launch an investigation into the claim and the player will be contacted back with information of how the funds will be transferred back to him. If there is a dispute over the account or the funds held within it we will contact the Malta Gaming Authority for an opinion on the best way forward.
- The deposit amount needs to be wagered one time on any of our products before it can be withdrawn.
- In relation to withdrawals of funds from Your Account, you shall only use such debit and credit cards and other payment methods that are valid and lawfully belong to you.
- Withdrawals to Your Account can be made in a number of permitted currencies chosen by the user upon registration. Withdrawals from Your Account will be made in the currency chosen at registration. We retain the right to have Withdrawals on our site calculated to our base currency, the Euro. We use the ECB day rate at the time of Withdrawal. You hereby acknowledge that We cannot bear any responsibility or liability for any currency fluctuations in making any such conversions. We reserve the right to add or remove currency options at our discretion.
- All transactions will be concluded in the language from which you placed your transaction.
- It is your responsibility to ensure that the details of any transaction are correct.
- You can access your transaction history on the Website.
- We reserve the right to refuse the whole or part of any transaction requested by you at any time in our sole discretion. No transaction is accepted by us until we have confirmed to you that it has been accepted. If you do not receive a confirmation that your transaction has been accepted, you should contact Customer Services.
- Once your bet is confirmed, you cannot cancel the transaction without our written consent.
11. Collusion, cheating, fraud and criminal activity
- The following activities are not allowed and constitute a material breach of the Terms:
- Colluding with other third parties;
- Using unfair advantage or influence (commonly known as cheating), including the exploitation of a fault, loophole or error in our software, the use of automated players (sometimes known as ‘bots’); or the exploitation of an ‘error’;
- Undertaking fraudulent activities to your advantage, including the use of a stolen, cloned or otherwise unauthorised credit or debit card, as a source of funds;
- Taking part in any criminal activities including money laundering and any offence with criminal repercussions.
- Transferring of funds from one player account to another.
- We will take all reasonable steps to prevent such activities; detect them and the relevant players; and deal with the relevant players appropriately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage which you or any other player may incur as a result of collusive, fraudulent or otherwise illegal activity, or cheating, and any action we take in respect of the same will be at our sole discretion.
- If you suspect a person is colluding, cheating or undertaking a fraudulent activity, please report it to us by e-mailing [email protected]
- We reserve the right to inform relevant authorities, other online gaming or gambling operators, other online service providers and banks, credit card companies, electronic payment providers or other financial institutions of your identity and of any suspected unlawful, fraudulent or improper activity, and you agree to cooperate fully with us to investigate any such activity.
12. Other prohibited activities
- You should not use the Website for any purpose which is considered to be defamatory, abusive, obscene, racist, sexist, discriminatory, or offensive. You must not use any abusive or aggressive language or images; swear, threaten, harass or abuse any other person, including other users, or behave in such a manner towards any Company staff used to provide the Website or Customer Services.
- You shall not corrupt the Website, flood the Website with information so as to cause the Website to not function, nor use any features which may affect the function of the Website in any way for example (but not limited to) releasing or propagating viruses, worms, logic bombs or similar. Any multiple submissions or “spam” are strictly prohibited. You must not interfere or tamper with, remove or otherwise alter in any way, any information in any form which is included on the Website.
- You shall use the Website for personal entertainment only and shall not be allowed to reproduce the Website or any part of it in any form whatsoever without our express consent.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Website, the servers on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website. You must not attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or similar. When breaching this provision we will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Website will cease immediately.
- We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect Your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to Your use of the Website or to Your downloading of any material posted on such Website, or on any website linked to the Website.
- It is prohibited to sell, transfer and/or acquire accounts from other players.
13. Closure and termination by us
- It is company policy in the interests of security and in accordance with Maltese legislation, that if no transaction has been recorded on Your Account for thirty months (an “Inactive Account”), we shall remit the balance in that account to you. If you cannot be satisfactorily located any funds in that account will be handed over to the Malta Gaming Authority. Thus the funds are available to the player wishing to withdraw them.
- The company may refuse to open an account or may opt to close a players’ account which has already been opened at its own discretion. Notwithstanding this all contractual obligations already undertaken or entered into will be honoured.
- In the event of any suspicious transaction/s, the company reserves the right to suspend or block a players’ account and withhold funds as may be required by law. Or the competent Authority.
14. Alteration of the website
- We may, in our absolute discretion, alter or amend any product offered via the Website at any time for the purpose of maintaining the Website.
15. IT failure
- Where unexpected system flaws, faults or errors occur in the software or hardware which we use to provide the Website we will take immediate steps to remedy the problem.
- We do not accept any liability for IT failures which are caused by your equipment used to access the Website or faults which relate to your internet service provider.
16. Errors or omissions
- A number of circumstances may arise where a bet is accepted, or a payment is made, by us in Error.
- Neither we (including our employees or agents) nor our partners or suppliers shall be liable for any loss including loss of winnings that results from any Error by us or an error by you. You will forfeit any winnings/losses that result from any such Error.
17. Exclusion of our liability
- Your access to and use of the products offered via the Website, is at your sole option, discretion and risk.
- We will provide the Website with reasonable skill and care and substantially as described in the Terms. We do not make any other promises or warranties the Website, or the products offered via the Website, and hereby exclude (to the extent permitted by law) all implied warranties in respect of the same.
- You shall compensate us in full for any claims, liabilities, costs, expenses (including legal fees) and any other charges that may arise as a result of your breach of the Terms.
- 2. Where you are in material breach of the Terms, we reserve the right, but shall not be required, to:
- Provide you with notice (using Your Contact Details) that you are in breach requiring you to stop the relevant act or failure to act,
- Suspend your Account so that you are unable to place bets or play games on the Website,
- Close Your Account with or without prior notice from us.
- Recover from Your Account the amount of any pay-outs, bonuses or winnings which have been affected by any material breach.
- We have the right to disable any user identification code or password if in our reasonable opinion you have failed to comply with any of the provisions of the Terms.
19. Intellectual property rights
- All website design, text, graphics, music, sound, photographs, video, the selection and arrangement thereof, software compilations, underlying source code, software and all other material contained within the Website are subject to copyright and other proprietary rights which are either owned by us or used under licence from third party rights owners. To the extent that any material contained on the Website may be downloaded or printed then such material may be downloaded to a single personal computer only and hard copy portions may be printed solely for your own personal and non-commercial use.
- Under no circumstances shall the use of the Website grant to any user any interest in any intellectual property rights (for example copyright, know-how or trade marks) owned by us or by any third party whatsoever.
20. Your personal information
- We are required according to the Data Protection Act of 2001 (Chapter 440 of the Laws of Malta) to comply with data protection requirements in the way in which we use any personal information collected from you in your use of the Website. We therefore take very seriously our obligations in relation to the way in which we use your personal information.
- By providing us with the information, you consent to our processing your personal Information for the purposes set out in the Term, for operating the Website or to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
- As a policy the Company will not disclose any personal information to anyone other than those employees that need access to your data to provide you with a service and to our third party providers who undertake Checks on our behalf. We may also share your personal data within our group of companies (companies directly or indirectly controlling, controlled by, or under common control with the Company, having at least 50% common ownership with the Company or owning 50% of the issued share capital of the Company) to inform you of changes, new services and promotions that we think you may find interesting. If you do not wish to receive such direct marketing data, you may opt out of such service by contacting the support team at [email protected]
- We will retain copies of any communications that you send to us (including copies of any emails) in order to maintain accurate records of the information that we have received from you.
- Players have the right to their personal data held by the operator in accordance with the Data Protection Laws. Players are also entitled to change or amend their respective personal data.
- The company will use all responsible means to protect player data however it is not liable should a third party unlawfully seize such data. Lawful supply of such data to third parties is on an opt-in basis.
- The Website uses ‘cookies’ to assist the functionality of the Website. A cookie is a small file of text which is downloaded onto your computer when you access the Website and it allows us to recognise when you come back to the Website. Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.aboutcookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of the Website.
22. Complaints and notices
- If You wish to make a complaint regarding the Website, a first step should be to, soon as reasonably possible, contact Customer Services on [email protected]
- In the event of any dispute, you agree that the records of the server shall act as the final authority in determining the outcome of any claim.
- You agree that in the unlikely event of a disagreement between the result that appears on your screen and the game server, the result that appears on the game server will prevail, and you acknowledge and agree that our records will be the final authority in determining the terms and circumstances of your participation in the relevant online gaming activity and the results of this participation.
- When we wish to contact you regarding such a dispute, we will do so by using any of Your Contact Details.
- If the player feels unsatisfied and feels that he should lodge a complaint directly with the relevant authority he may do so by sending an email to [email protected]
24. Transfer of rights and obligations
- We reserve the right to transfer, assign, sublicense or pledge the Terms, in whole or in part, to any person, provided that any such assignment will be on the same terms or terms that are no less advantageous to You.
25. Events outside our control
- If we fail to insist upon strict performance of any of your obligations or if we fail to exercise any of the rights or remedies to which we are entitled, this shall not constitute a waiver of such rights or remedies and shall not relieve you from compliance with such obligations.
- A waiver by us of any default shall not constitute a waiver of any subsequent default. No waiver by us of any of the provisions of the Terms shall be effective unless it is expressly stated to be a waiver and is communicated to you in writing in accordance with above.
- If any of the Terms are determined to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent, such term, condition or provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions which will continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law. In such cases, the part deemed invalid or unenforceable shall be amended in a manner consistent with the applicable law to reflect, as closely as possible, our original intent.
28. Law and jurisdiction
29. Responsible gaming and gambling
- We are committed to endorsing responsible gaming as a policy of customer care and social responsibility. We believe it is our responsibility to you, our customers, to ensure that you enjoy your wagering experience on our site, while remaining fully aware of the social and financial harms associated with problem gambling.
- Software is available to prevent an individual computer from accessing internet gambling sites, should you wish to do so. One of the options available can be found at http://www.gamblock.com/index.html
- Deposit Limits – In order to assist our players in gambling responsibly, we have a Deposit Limit within each customer account. This option can be accessed within your account. Limits can be amended at anytime. A decrease in the deposit limit will take effect immediately, but an increase can only occur after a cooling-off period, in order to avoid rash decisions. If you require any further information or assistance regarding our functionality, please contact Support.
- Self-exclusion – Should you need to exclude yourself from playing please send an email to [email protected] with your user name, date of birth, the reason why you want to close the account and the period for which you wish to exclude yourself. An exclusion will be effective from the time you receive a confirmation from our Customer Care that the account has been blocked. Self-exclusion means that your account will remain closed for a minimum period of 7 days and will not be reactivated under any circumstances during the exclusion period. This is the major difference to a standard account closure request. If you are considering self-exclusion, please remember to contact all gambling companies with whom you have accounts and ask to self-exclude with them too. We will use our reasonable endeavors to ensure compliance with your self-exclusion. However you accept that we have no responsibility or liability whatsoever if you continue gambling and/or seek to use the Website and we fail to recognise or determine that. We also recommend that consideration is given to the installation of software that will allow you to block access to internet gambling websites. Once you have self-excluded on the brand you are currently a member of, all Your accounts operated by both MT SecureTrade Limited and Betit Operations Limited will be closed for the self-exclusion period selected. This is in accordance with our obligations under Social Responsibility Codes.
- Underage Gambling – It is illegal for anyone under the age of 18 to open an account or to gamble on our website. We carry out age verification checks on all customers who use payment mechanisms which are available to under 18s and additionally perform random age verification checks on customers using other forms of funding mechanisms. Please note than anyone under the age of 18 found to be using the site will have any winnings forfeited and may also be reported to the authorities.
- Filtering Systems – Filtering solutions allow parents to regulate access to the internet, based on chosen criteria. Parents can use filters to prevent their children from accessing, amongst other things, gambling websites. If you share your computer with friends or family who are under the legal age to register or bet with our site, or have requested self-exclusion from gambling sites, please consider parental filtering solutions.
- Setting of Financial Limits – A player may set financial limits mainly related to wagers and losses by contacting our Support team. Once these limits are set the player will not be able to exceed these limits.
- Setting of Session Time Limits – A player may set maximum Session Time Limits by contacting our support team. Once these limits are set the player will not be allowed to continue playing above the pre set time limit in any one session.
- Any notice for changes described above will be accompanied by a seven (7) day cool down period in which the player will not be able to revert the conditions previously placed on his account.
- We are committed to supporting Responsible Gambling initiatives and encourage you to find information about Responsible Gambling at the websites of the following organisations: GamCare (www.gamcare.org.uk), GordonHouse (www.gamblingtherapy.org), Gam-Anon (www.gamanon.org.uk) and GA (www.gamblersanonymous.org.uk).
- Where we provide hyperlinks to other websites, we do so for information purposes only. You use any such links at your own risk and we accept no responsibility for the content or use of such websites, or for the information contained on them.
31. Complaint handling
- The company endeavours to provide a high quality service to its players at all times. However, players may for various reasons feel that they are not satisfied with the level and/or quality of service and may wish to file a complaint. Aggrieved players may send an email to [email protected] with as much details as possible.
- Our customer support team will attempt to handle a player’s complaint as soon as is reasonably possible. If the support team cannot resolve the complaint they will escalate it to management for solution.
- Should the player feel that the company has not adequately solved their complaint or has failed to reply to their complaint they may escalate the issue directly to the Malta Gaming Authority via email [email protected]
- If you are a customer from the United Kingdom and your complaint relates to the outcome of a gambling transaction and is not resolved to your satisfaction by our internal complaints procedure, you may refer your dispute to an Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) entity, whose details are: Independent Betting Adjudication Service. Address: PO Box 62639, London, EC3P 3AS, United Kingdom Email: [email protected] Fax Number: +44 02073475882. Telephone Number: +44 02073475883.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) involves the referral of unresolved disputes to an independent third party for adjudication. There is no charge to you for using this service. The details of our ADR entity are also held by the Gambling Commission. The ADR entity reserves the right to reject disputes referred for resolution on the basis that they are frivolous of vexatious but we are not permitted to refuse referral on that basis. The ultimate resolution may be made binding on both parties but does not deprive you of the right to pursue the matter in the courts. Details of all disputes referred to the ADR entity and details of the outcome will be provided by us to the Gambling Commission, as required by the Licence Conditions and Codes of Practice attached to MT Secure Trade’s Operating Licence.